Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: kitten killed by fireworks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    kitten killed by fireworks

    anyone see this article in the Kingsport paper today? the people who did this should suffer as they make the kitten suffer
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kitten killed by fireworks

    I read that. And to think adult were involved in it along with a minor. I'm glad they've found them. And I'm glad it's also a felony in VA now to kill a companion animal (on anyone's propety), as this kitten was.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GCVOL1's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kitten killed by fireworks

    I read the article but did not see where they had found anybody responsible. The police wanted to "talk" to some people that were in the area shooting fireworks...I know..I know

    was there an update to this stating they caught the people or person that did it? (sick very sick)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kitten killed by fireworks

    They said they found the people responsible, and were talking to them. But nothing more than that.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CHURCH HILL, Tenn. (AP) - Hawkins County investigators are interviewing three men in the death of a kitten killed by fireworks on Sunday.
    Dana Campbell said she adopted three kittens that had been dumped near her rural home several weeks ago.
    On Sunday she and her husband went boating and on their return home saw three men sitting near a shed where the kittens stayed. Later she heard the men shooting off fireworks.
    One of the kittens was found dead, covered in fire extinguisher dust and with fireworks in his mouth.
    Sheriff Roger Christian said detectives are interviewing three persons of interest, one of them a juvenile.
    He called it "a heinous crime."

    </div></div>
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kitten killed by fireworks

    People like that should have to register like a sex offender for the rest of their lives. I wouldn't want any piece of [censored] like that around me and not know it.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: kitten killed by fireworks

    I saw this earlier today and thought about posting it, but it just made me ill so I didn't. I can't understand how someone could intentionally cause an animal to suffer that way. I hope that there is a special place in Hell for people like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •